Faced with the reality that is COVID-19, we must take the responsible steps to help manage the crisis and ensure the safety of our staff and community. Here are the latest updates :
- We are slowly starting to reopen JACK & JONES and VERO MODA stores across Canada.
- We have extended our return and exchange policy to 90 days, online & in stores.
- We have reduced the number of staff present in our distribution centre at any given time
- We have invested in extra measures to ensure the security of our distribution centre staff. These measures include reconfiguring our workstations to allow for adequate social distancing, having several new sinks installed for regular hand washing, and having reinforced our hygiene and sanitation protocols.
How can I return my purchase?
Until further notice, we have extended our return period from 30 to 90 days online and in-stores for all purchases made as of March 1st.
Will there be any shipping delays?
Yes. For the safety of our community, and to give our dedicated team adequate space for social distancing and time for regular hand washing, order processing delays may be longer than usual.
When are we reopening the stores?
We are slowly beginning to reopen our retail stores. Please sign up to our email list here to be the first to know.
REOPENING OF OUR JACK & JONES STORES
In order to be able to meet government requirements and ensure social distancing, we are reopening our JACK & JONES retail stores with a new personal shopping program until further notice.
To visit us in-store, please book an appointment using one on the following methods:
- Phone: 1-888-511-3200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in customers will also be allowed inside if the number of customers present permits.
CONFIRMED STORE OPENINGS
- Manitoba: CF Polo Park
- Alberta: West Edmonton Mall, Crossiron Mills, CF Market Mall, CF Chinook Centre, South Centre Mall, Southgate Centre, Premium Outlet Collection Edmonton
- British Columbia: Metropolis at Metrotown, Guildford Town Centre, CF Pacific Centre, McArthurGlen Designer Outlets, Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- Ontario: Toronto Premium Outlets
- Québec: Quartier DIX30, Rue Ste-Catherine, Premium Outlets Montreal (Mirabel)
Other locations to be announced in the coming days.
What measures have been taken by the company?
TRAVEL AND TRIPS
- Business travel inside and outside of Canada, regardless of destination, has been cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- All personal travel outside of Canada, regardless of destination, has been subject to the recommendations of official authorities and is subject to precautionary measures (self-isolation or other) before returning to work.
- All corporate teams work are working from home until further notice.
- We have installed several new sinks installed in distribution centre, and have revised and reinforced our hygiene and sanitation protocols.
- All outside visits such as suppliers and/or external business partners have been prohibited as of March 9th.
- Colleagues who have travelled, shown any symptoms, or were potentially exposed to anyone deemed at risk of infection have been asked to self-quarantine and work from home until further notice.
ACTIVITIES AND MEETINGS
- All internal events, including training, conferences and any other organized event are cancelled until further notice.
- All meetings with colleagues, customers, business partners or suppliers will be done via conference call or video conference.
IN-STORE SAFETY MEASURES
Following government recommended safety protocols, we are slowly beginning to reopen our stores. The following rules and safety measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- Frequent cleaning of high-traffic areas.
- Our employees will be equipped with all the necessary protective gear to offer a safe experience for our customers.
- Limiting the number of customers present in the store at any given time, and maintaining a distance of 2 meters between each person.
- Installation of a safety barrier at the cash counter and accepting contact-less card payment only.
- Only one out of two fitting rooms will be open and cleaned after each use.
- Putting aside any items that have been tried or returned.
- Customers will be obligated to bag their own items.
- Encouraging employees to stay home if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Mandatory hand sanitizer stations for our customers and employees.