Contact us here to start the process.
WANT TO JOIN A GLOBAL FASHION APPAREL
LEADER AS A FRANCHISEE ?
1. HOW DO I START TO BECOME A FRANCHISEE?
Contact us here to start the process.
2. WHAT IS THE TERM OF A BESTSELLER FRANCHISE?
The franchise fee purchases a franchise honoured for 5 years with an additional 5 year renewal option.
3. IS LENDING AVAILABLE THROUGH BESTSELLER FOR THE PURCHASE OF A STORE?
BESTSELLER will provide a list of trusted lenders for your review. Our development office will provide you with lender requirements and financial proforma to help you navigate the financing process. BESTSELLER HQ can also provide a competitive financing option.
4. WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS AVAILABLE TO NEW FRANCHISEES?
Training is for two weeks; 50% in class within our Montreal office and 50% in one of our Montreal flagship stores. All franchisees named on each franchise agreement will have completed 100% of this training prior to store opening.
5. ARE NEW SITES AVAILABLE OR ARE EXISTING LOCATIONS FOR SALE?
New sites and existing locations are currently available. Contact us if you would like to submit a location.
6. WHO NEGOTIATES THE LEASE?
The BESTSELLER development office negotiates the term of the lease.
7. IS OPERATIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE?
Yes. Each franchisee is assigned a Franchise Development Manager to ensure you meet the standards of operation.
8. HOW DO I ADVERTISE FOR MY STORE?
Franchisees pay a % fee to the franchise advertising fund (FAF) each period/month. Those funds pay for the national advertising program. Further additional advertising support services are available for local initiatives.
9. ONCE MY STORE OPENS, DOES MY SUPPORT AND COACHING END?
No. You will receive Operations, Accounting, IT and Visual Merchandising support throughout the year as part of your % franchise royalty fee.
10. CAN I OWN MORE THAN ONE STORE?
Yes. Multi-unit locations are currently available for development.
1. International track record of retail success, with over 10,000 global retail locations.
2. Benefit from international brand recognition.
3. Diversification of retail banner offering.
4. Proven international retail format.
5. Ongoing operational support provided.
6. In-house training programs through BESTSELLER North America.
7. Marketing assistance.
8. Real estate and construction assistance.
9. Global purchasing power of bestseller
10. Socially responsible company
WHAT WE OFFER BEFORE YOU OPEN
Access to product knowledge and merchandising training. You and your designee/manager will participate in our in-house 2 week training program.
Access to formulas, operating equipment, and purchasing and operation instruction provided by your Franchise Performance Manager (FPM).
You will be provided with a detailed floorplan and merchandise layout for your location. All store design and supply chain ordering guidance will be provided.
If required, you can obtain assistance in site selection and lease negotiations.
EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
You will receive support ordering all point of sale (POS) equipment & supplies for your location.
WHAT WE OFFER AFTER YOU OPEN
The BESTSELLER Operations Excellence Manual provides a breadth of information instrumental to running your business.
Your FPM will help you get started and provide on-going operational evaluation.
CORPORATE SUPPORT SERVICES
Purchasing, Finance, Operations, Marketing & Advertising, and Supply Chain teams continually strive to introduce market best practices into daily activities.
Regular newsletters, e-mails, and additional learning tools will be provided on an on-going basis.
OUR ADDITIONAL CORE SERVICES:
7 STEPS TO BECOMING A FRANCHISEE
1. CONTACT US
Contact us through the form below to start the process.
Speak with our wholesale and retail experts.
3. CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Choose the scale of your franchising model and financing option.
4. JOIN THE TEAM
Welcome to BESTSELLER!
5. BUILD YOUR PLAN
Build a strategic business and purchasing plan with our team
Complete the training program in our Montreal office (2 weeks)
7. OPEN YOUR STORE
& Enjoy the succes!